Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letters capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions, the following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or plural
“Account” means a unique account created for You to access our service or parts of our service.
“Business” for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the company as the legal entity that can collects the consumers personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected, and that alone, or jointly with others, who determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers personal information that does business in the State of California.
“Company” (referred to as either “the company”, “We”, “us” or “our” in this agreement) refers to Coeva Vintage.
For the purpose of the GDP or the company is the data controller.
“Country” refers to Canada
“Consumer”, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
“Cookies“ are the small files that are placed on Your computer mobile device or any other device by a Website containing the details of Your browsing history on that Website, amongst its many uses.
“Data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purpose and means of the processing of personal data.
“Device“ means any device that can access to the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
“Do Not Track“ (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the US Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across Websites.
“Personal data“ is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of GDPR, personal data means any information relating to You, such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
For the purpose of the CCPA, personal data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked directly or indirectly with You.
“Sale“ for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring or otherwise communicating orally in writing, or by electronic or other means that consumers personal information to another business or third party for monetary or valuable consideration.
“Service“ refers to the Website
“Service Provider“ means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the company. It refers to third party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service to provide the service on behalf of the company to perform Services related to the service or to assist the company in analyzing how the Services used for the purpose of the GDP or service providers are considered data processors.
“Usage data“ refers to data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself. For example, the duration of the page visit.
“Website“ refers to Coeva Vintage accessible from https://www.coevavintage.com
“You” means the individual accessing or using the Service or the company or any other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Under GDPR General Data Protection Regulation, You can be referred to as the data subject or as the user as You are the individual using the Service collecting and using Your personal data.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data collected
While using our Services, We may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to either contact or identify You. Personally Identifiable Information may include but is not limited to
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, zip or postal code, city
- Usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage data may include information such as Your device's Internet Protocol address, e.g. IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You address the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically including but not limited to the type of mobile device You use. Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whether You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies.
Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as Web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, or single pixel gifs) that permit the company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and other and for other related Websites statistics, for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying Server and System integrity.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile devices. When You go offline. While session cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your Web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide You with Services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the Services that You have asked for cannot be provided. We can only use these cookies to provide You with those Service.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by Us
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices You made when You use the Website such as remembering Your login details, or language preferred preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to reenter Your preferences every time You use the Website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by third parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify You as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Website. You may also use these cookies to test new pages features or functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The company may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide a maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or have any other contract with us through the service
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as mobile applications push notifications regarding updates, or informative communications related to the functionalities products or contracted services, including the security updates when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events, which we offer that are similar to those who have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such so much information
- To manage your requests, to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For business transfers, we may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, organization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern, or as part of bankruptcy liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is amongst the assets transferred.
- For other purposes, we may use your information for other purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate, improve or service products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers, we may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service for payment processing to contact you.
- For business transfers, we may share or transfer your personal information in connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
- With business partners, we may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products or services or promotions
- With other users when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With your consent, We may disclose your personal information for any other purposes with your consent.